Still Small Whispers from Heaven-- If we listen

 Still Small Whispers............ 


I haven’t sung a note much less a song, outside of singing in the congregation, since my Aunt Pearl's funeral a few years ago. Honestly, I’ve let my anxiety and the ole devil get in my head about singing.
A few weeks ago I promised myself and God to pick music back up only for the glory and honor of HIS kingdom.
Tonight I had dusted off some old music to practice and even downloaded some new songs. I was searching for a folder to put my sheet music in. I pulled out an empty binder and found these four tabs. That handwriting I would recognize anywhere. Alicia Jolly Alicia and I worked together 20something years ago but I found these tabs tonight. That is not lost on me. ❤️
I always say everything happens for a reason. Alicia was always my number 1 supporter and biggest cheerleader. Finding those tabs for me was like calling my friend and getting that much-needed talk to continue on the journey…. No matter what nonsense the devil tries to tell you.
I hear you BMG! ❤️❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in peace my dear sweet friend.....

wrinkled sheets

How I became one of “THOSE” Christmas people